Users - individuals (including representatives of legal entities) that have the ability to visually familiarize themselves with the information posted on the site.
The Site Administration is the copyright holder of the site.
- General terms
- The use of materials and services of the Site is governed by the norms of the current legislation of the country: Philippines.
- This Agreement is a public offer. By accessing the materials of the Site, the User is considered to have acceded to this Agreement.
- When using the resources of the Site requiring the provision of personal data, it is necessary to register the User on the Site. Registration actions are carried out in accordance with the applicable law.
- The Site Administration has the right to unilaterally change the terms of this Agreement at any time. Such changes take effect after 3 (Three) days from the date of posting the new version of the Agreement on the website. If the User disagrees with the changes made, he is obliged to refuse access to the Site, stop using the materials and services of the Site.
- The Site Administration may establish for Users the distribution of information related to orders, office work schedules, ongoing promotions and other necessary information. The newsletter is carried out via sms, push or e-mail messages. The necessary contact information is provided by the User during registration.
- Other conditions
- All possible disputes arising from or related to this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the current legislation of the country: Philippines.
- Nothing in the Agreement can be understood as the establishment between the User and the Site Administration of agency relations, partnership relations, joint activity relations, personal employment relations, or any other relations not expressly provided for by the Agreement.
- The recognition by the court of any provision of the Agreement as invalid or not subject to enforceability does not entail the invalidity of other provisions of the Agreement.
- Inaction on the part of the Site Administration in case of violation by any of the Users of the provisions of the Agreement does not deprive the Site Administration of the right to take later appropriate actions in defense of their interests and protection of copyright for the materials of the Site protected in accordance with the legislation.
The user confirms that he is familiar with all the clauses of this Agreement and unconditionally accepts them.